Monday, February 6, 2012

Market Monday

Today is the first Monday of February. Hard to believe that we are already into the second month of this new year. I titled this blog Market Monday because a group I belong to called Etsy Cottage Style starts the first Monday of every month as Market Monday.
 
 If you go over and check out the Etsy Cottage Style you will find a group of Handcrafters that are somewhat dedicated to the Cottage Style, Romantic, or Shabby Chic Style of Handcrafts. You will find some of the vendors have DIY tutorals on their individual sites. The vendors over at Etsy Cottage Style are a group of beautiful people that love to help, share and promote each other. I strongly recommend that you go over and check them out.
http://etsycottagestyle.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
You can also see some of the new items that I have added to my etsy sites..
etsy.com/shop/weebeginnings56
etsy.com/shop/CranberryCottage52

No comments:

Post a Comment