Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Amazing Tuesdays

Today was an amazing day for me. I received some comments from readers today that made me feel like a very privileged person. Sometimes we go through life thinking that what we do or say won't and doesn't matter to anyone else. Lately I have realized that it is important what I do. I can be goofy and silly and that is ok too.
We only go through this life once and one chance is all that we get. It is not about how special or how great we can be but how we live it this first time and only time around.
GOD gives each and everyone of us gifts that we are to use to the best of our abilities and to His Glory. But sometimes we don't realize what those gifts are and they are lost in the shuffle of everyday life. When you feel that "warm and fuzzy feeling" within yourself, as you are doing something that makes somebody else feel better, live better or even just smile a bigger, brighter smile, realize that maybe, just maybe that might be the Gift that God has given you.
Love it and examine it. See if it happens again, the next time and know that you have found it.
To all of my new followers, Thank you ever so much for all of your wonderful comments.
If you promise to keep following me and commenting, I promise I will try to keep this Blog as interesting as I can.
The following Bible Verse feels so appropriate to me.

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity,
but a spirit of power,
of love and of self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7


etsy.com/shop/weebeginnings56
etsy.com/shop/cranberrycottage52


Until we Blog again,
Linda and Roscoe



No comments:

Post a Comment