Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Becoming Organized

Do you remember at the beginning of this year I said something about "trying" to get more organized this year? Well yesterday, Sunday, I thought that I would take a shot at my Spare Bedroom. I used the term "Spare Bedroom" very loosely, as it was becoming extremely difficult to even see the Spare Bed in that room. So it was time to do something about it. It was suppose to be just a "Start" on the room not a "keep going until you are done" process. But it is so interesting how when you start something and you begin to see progress, how your desire to continue keeps increasing. I thought well I will only work on this for about an hour or so and then continue tomorrow. I stuck with it until Supper Time.

I will not say that it is perfect because it isn't but I know what kind of quilting fabrics I have and colours. I often read how we all wish that we had taken "before" and "after" pictures, yes now I can say that I wish that I had to. One of the greatest things about getting this job almost completed is that along the way I also put unfinished projects in line. The most completed to hardly started.
Another step in becoming more organized. My plan is to finish the projects that are almost finished so I can get them posted on my Etsy Sites.
I am no different then any of the rest of the world of Crafters, we like to collect fabrics and yarns. The more the merrier.

  For God is not a God of disorder
but of peace.
I Corinthians 14:33a

But everything should be done
in a fitting and orderly way.
I Corinthians 14:40


No comments:

Post a Comment