Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Unexpected Turns

In this life of trials, tribulations and joys there are always unexpected turns. Just when you think that you have things figured out and life is going to be just the way you want it to be, other then maybe some minor little changes, something gets thrown at you that makes you put the breaks on full force.
Just such an event has happened to me in this last week. It has left me devastated and unsure as to who I am and what I am suppose to be doing with my life.

I have taken some time to be with my oldest daughter and her family to try to determine if what has happened was my fault or did I walk into this situation with "Rose Coloured Glasses" on. I still have not determined the answer to this but I do know this, in the future, my heart has a great big huge solid brick and mortar wall around it. It is so high, that nobody in my age bracket, will want to take the time to climb the wall or find my heart because it will be to difficult. I know that there are some very good and respectful truck drivers out there but it will be a long time before I will  be trusting any of them. That is all that I am saying regarding this matter. I may at sometime want to blog about this event but right now it hurts to much.

Now on to other things. I am trying to keep my head out the above field by trying to keep busy with creating things for my Etsy Shops. Some new wall hangings will be appearing in the upcoming week as well as some tea cosies, new aprons, hot pads, and oven mitts. These will be on: etsy.com/shop/cranberrycottage52
On my other site there will be new sweaters for the little angels in your life. I am going to be working on some new smocked items as well for:

Wee Beginnings will also be undergoing a change in its appearance. So please keep checking to see what is going to happen over there as well.
So until we are ready to post again please keep Roscoe and I in your prayers because we so definitely need them.






No comments:

Post a Comment